Forge – Control your automation with smartphone like simplicity.
Hardware, Software & Automation Tools
Reap $1000s of ROI rewards with the Forge Suite of products:
- 10X Faster Deployments right out of the box
- 5X greater production uptime when system requirements change
- Eliminate robotic brand dependency.
- Save $1000s in expensive employee training.
- Operators learn in minutes with no robotic experience needed.
- Challenged by finding skilled labor? Forge eliminates the need for previous robotic experience.
- Control all of your automation with built in Peripheral, Sensor and Pneumatic controls with ease.
Software: Forge/OS easy robot programming software
Robot programming is difficult! It doesn’t have to be. Experience 10X faster system deployments saving $1000s right out of the box.
Forge/OS uses smartphone like simplicity to build tasks intuitively with flow chart style block chaining, create sophisticated automated tasks in minutes via touchscreen. Achieve total ease of control with a wide variety of connected peripherals like grippers, sensors, PLCs and pneumatic devices.
Ready to Simplify (CTA)
Graphic to come from Kirk showing OS screens in front of robot.
Struggle automating between multiple robot brands on your floor?
Tired of being locked into one robotic brand?
Forge/Ctrl unlocks the freedom to control multiple robotic brands through the Forge/OS interface. Support for FANUC and Universal Robots has been field tested and customer approved, and available now. Talk to us about using Forge today on Yaskawa, KUKA, ABB and Denso robot brands.
Ready to Save (CTA)
(show image of TeachMate)
Connect all of your automation devices with Forge/OS
READY makes it easy to connect to your automation devices:
- Robot icon
- Gripper Icon
- Sensor Icon
- Conveyors Icon